Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Power Clear® 821 R-C (38755)
When you've got a lot of ground to cover and little time to plow it, the Toro Power Clear 821R gives you the clear edge in speed, quality and convenience. You'll muscle through the snow in no time and with a throw distance of 35 feet or more with Toro's powerful 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine. Save your muscles with a commercial-grade ergonomic and enhanced handle, and extended life paddles. And you'll have minimal clogging with Toro's Power Curve Technology. And rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its products with a 2-year full warranty. Count on it. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 33" x 21" x 34" (84 cm x 54 cm x 87 cm). Backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only) or 1-Year Limited Warranty (Commercial) (No GTS Warranty for Commercial Use).
- Easy Start - Simply push a button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start.
- Plow like the pros - Make your job easier than ever with commercial-grade ergonomic and enhanced handle, and extended life paddles.
- Power to Blast Through Snow - Toro's powerful 252cc 4-cycle OHV engines give you the power to slice through snow faster and throw it up to 35 feet.
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles and funneled housing of the Power Curve® Technology.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- Powerful Engines: Smooth Toro 99 cc and 212 cc 4-cycle OHV engines have been tuned specifically for these models to deliver powerful, responsive performance.
- Heavy-Duty Drive Belt: Featuring a wider belt to transfer more torque and maximize life. (Part # 121-6622)
- Reflective Ergonomic Handle: Designed with an ergonomic handle for less fatigue and more control. The reflective decals offer increased visibility in low light situations.
- Extended Life Paddles: Designed to last over twice as long as Toro's standard paddles which means less downtime. (Part # 38205)
- 1 -Year Commercial Warranty: This product is covered by a one-year commercial warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Chute Control: Chute mounted handle, High Capacity Polyethylene w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 21" (53 cm) w/ Extended Life Paddles
- Drive System: Power Propel Self-Propel
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.0 Quarts (2.8 L)
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Recoil
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year (Residential Only)
- Throw Distance: Up to 35' (11 m)
- Warranty: 2-Year Full (Residential Only) 1-Year Limited (Commercial)
- Weight: 91 lbs. (41 kg)
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- Drive Type
- Power Propel Self-Propel
- 91 lb. (41 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.0 qt. (2.8 L)