Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna 130BT (965 10 22-04)
Call for Price
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight commercial back pack blower in a class of its own. It combines very low weight and ease of use with impressive performance. Features include a new X-Torq® engine with E-TECH® II emission control and a harness and controls that are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be angled and has rubber inserts for a stable, comfortable grip.
- Comfortable harness: Comfortable padded harness.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with effective fan design delivers high air speed and high air flow.
- Cylinder displacement: 29.5 cm³
- Power output: 1 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel tank volume: 0.9 l
- Fuel consumption: 392 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 12.2 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe: 10.2 m³/min
- Air speed: 65 m/s
- Blowing Force: 11 N
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- OEM Harness: Integrated
- OEM Nozzle type: Round
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.5 m/s²
- 29.5 cm³
- 6.7 kg
- Air Velocity
- 65 m/s