Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna 129C (967 14 64-01)
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With Husqvarna Trimmer 129C, that power is available to consumers as well. 129C features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality - combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129C comes with a curved shaft for easy trimming.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Long curved shaft: Extra long curved shaft for extended reach and superior ergonomics.
- Fuel pump: Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Cutting width: 43.18 cm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.49 kg
- Tube diameter: 25.4 mm
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 0.85 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.343 l
- Fuel consumption: 604 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8500 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (R)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- 0.85 kW
- 27.6 cm³
- Cutting Width
- 43.18 cm
- 4.49 kg